Friday, July 23, 2010

1979 Herb Ellis recommends the Mastercord Rule Guitar Learning Tool

"I don't endorse anything unless I really feel it's worthwhile. I can honestly say that I wish I had the Mastercord Rule when I was learning. In fact, I can use it even now. I fully recommend it to guitarists at all levels of advancement." - Herb Ellis

New Concept maks chord books obsolete! Mastercord Rule Features: shows all chord positions in any key; shows every possible way to combine lead melody with chords; shows the chords you want anywhere on the fingerboard; shows basic and advanced chords; indicates the notes of any selected chord; indicates the open string chords; sets chord patterns in seconds; great for jazz, rock, country, classical, etc.; durable, all-plastic construction; illustrated how-to-use-it booklet included; shows in seconds what it has taken the professional years to master.

1979 Herb Ellis recommends the Mastercord Rule Guitar Learning Tool Ad available at www.GuitarPulp.com





No comments:

Blog Archive