Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Beatles for Acoustic Guitar - Authentic Transcriptions with Notes and Tab

The Beatles for Acoustic Guitar - Authentic Transcriptions with Notes and Tab

Songs included: Across the Universe, And I Love Her, Blackbird, Can't Buy Me Love, The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill, For You Blue, Girl, Help!, Her Majesty, Here Comes the Sun, Hey Jude, I Should Have Known Better, I Will, I'm Looking Through You, If I Fell, Julia, Long Long Long, Lovely Rita, Michelle, Mother Nature's Son, Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown), Nowhere Man, Revolution 1, Rocky Raccoon, Things We Said Today, Two of Us, WeCan Work It Out, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Yesterday, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

ISBN 0-7935-1541-6

The Beatles for Acoustic Guitar - Transcriptions with Notes and Tab available at www.GuitarPulp.com



No comments:

Blog Archive